Murray ZTX150 Zero turn mower
The Murray ZTX150 is a Zero Turn Tractor with commercially inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and a durable steel mower deck.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek™ Series 7220 V-Twin OHV
- 11 litres fuel capacity
- 117 cm cutting width
- Height of Cut range: 3,8 - 11 cm / 13 positions
- Hydro Gear® EZT® transmission
- Speed fwd/rev: 0 - 9,0 / 0 - 4,0 km
- Electric Start
- Welded Steel Frame
- 3 Blades
- Cargo Bed: OptionalHaul dirt, carry tools and flowers, and of course, cut the grass with the all-new ZTX zero turn mowers. It includes commercially-inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and durable steel mower deck to make sure you get a great cut, time after time. Plus, the integrated rear cargo bed provides on-the-go versatility and convenience out in your garden.
Affordable and efficient, Murray products have been getting the job done for over 90 years. Today, as a member of the Briggs & Stratton family of outdoor power products, Murray wears its brand proudly as the “Get it done. Go have fun.” lawn and garden equipment. Exclusively powered by the world’s leading small engines from Briggs & Stratton, Murray is a perfect fit for today’s consumers who are seeking reliable, high-value products to simplify their busy lifestyles.