Westwood T80 48" XRD deck NO POWERED GRASS COLLECTOR
The T80 is the largest tractor in Westwood’s T Series range. Equipped with a Kawasaki FR541V twin-cylinder engine, the T80 has abundant power to drive either a 122cm (48") XRD or 92cm (36") High Grass Mulching deck with ease. A larger cutter deck means faster mowing with less passes required to complete the job. The optional 300 litre powered grass collector is large enough to ensure that you can keep mowing without constant stops to empty the clippings.
The Westwood XRD is a new generation cutter deck built on the same platform as the legendary Vector Flow system. Unlike almost all other cutters available on the market, the XRD has three contra-rotating blades. This makes the deck highly efficient and it leaves almost no grass uncut. Clippings are thrown to the rear of the deck in to the path of the powered grass collector. The XRD is reinforced with a steel impact bar to protect it from the knocks and bumps of everyday use. The 122cm (48") XRD deck fits the T80 and F250 4TRAC.
* Kawasaki FR541V 603cc engine - renowned worldwide for their reliability and performance, Kawasaki only builds premium-grade engines. The FR541V is a 603cc air cooled, 4-stroke engine
* Operating Management System (OMS) - OMS is a simple-to-use dashboard display. Everything you need to know about your tractor available in one location
* Cast front axle - the heavy duty cast axle adds strength where it’s really needed on the tractor
* Electric power take-off - T and F Series tractors feature a push-button controlled power take-off for driving accessories
* Single pressed steel body - found on T and F Series tractors, the single pressed steel body is a stronger and more durable alternative to a traditional fabricated unit
* Adjustable seat - all Westwood models feature an ergonomically designed, automotive style sliding seat for greater operator comfort and safety
* Noise reduction - all Westwood products are designed to produce the lowest levels of noise. Not only does this make operating a Westwood more comfortable, it also ensures that our products fall within the levels issued by EU noise legislation
* Deck height selection - the lightweight deck height selector can be adjusted through nine incremental settings to provide a cutting height of 12mm to 101mm (dependent on type of deck)
* Park brake - the Westwood brake system is a cleverly designed safety feature. It prevents the tractor from starting unless the brake is engaged. This important safety device is fitted as standard on all Westwood models