Westwood T100 48" XRD deck and Powered Grass Collector +
The T100 is the largest tractor in Westwood’s T Series range. Equipped with a Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine, the T100 has abundant power to drive either a 122cm (48") XRD or 92cm (36") High Grass Mulching deck with ease. A larger cutter deck means faster mowing with less passes required to complete the job. The optional 300 litre powered grass collector is large enough to ensure that you can keep mowing without constant stops to empty the clippings.
The Westwood XRD is a new generation cutter deck built on the same platform as the legendary Vector Flow system. Unlike almost all other cutters available on the market, the XRD has three contra-rotating blades. This makes the deck highly efficient and it leaves almost no grass uncut. Clippings are thrown to the rear of the deck in to the path of the powered grass collector. The XRD is reinforced with a steel impact bar to protect it from the knocks and bumps of everyday use. The 122cm (48") XRD deck fits the T100 and F250 4TRAC.
* Kawasaki engine - renowned worldwide for their reliability and performance, Kawasaki only builds premium-grade engines. The air cooled, 4-stroke engine
* Operating Management System (OMS) - OMS is a simple-to-use dashboard display. Everything you need to know about your tractor available in one location
* Cast front axle - the heavy duty cast axle adds strength where it’s really needed on the tractor
* Electric power take-off - T and F Series tractors feature a push-button controlled power take-off for driving accessories
* Single pressed steel body - found on T and F Series tractors, the single pressed steel body is a stronger and more durable alternative to a traditional fabricated unit
* Adjustable seat - all Westwood models feature an ergonomically designed, automotive style sliding seat for greater operator comfort and safety
* Noise reduction - all Westwood products are designed to produce the lowest levels of noise. Not only does this make operating a Westwood more comfortable, it also ensures that our products fall within the levels issued by EU noise legislation
* Deck height selection - the lightweight deck height selector can be adjusted through nine incremental settings to provide a cutting height of 12mm to 101mm (dependent on type of deck)
* Park brake - the Westwood brake system is a cleverly designed safety feature. It prevents the tractor from starting unless the brake is engaged. This important safety device is fitted as standard on all Westwood models
Cut and collect
Westwood’s cutting and collection system is unmatched for its ability to cut shorter and collect fully… even in the wet
Most ‘ride-on mowers’ rely on air flow caused by the cutting blades to throw lawn clippings into the grass catcher. This system can be noisy and inefficient. Damp grass will often get clogged in the deck and discharge chute, requiring regular unblocking and an unacceptable finish on your lawn.
The Westwood cut and collection system works in a better way. The three hardened-steel blades found in the heavy duty Westwood XRD deck are contra-rotating and throw the clippings to the rear of the deck. The ejected grass is swept up by the spinning brushes of the Grass Sweeper.
The Westwood ‘system’ means that even wet grass can be cut and collected fully, with little risk of clogging. Leaves can be quickly cleared from the lawn simply by driving over them with the collector engaged. T& F Series tractor fitted with a 300 litre PGC+.